Wednesday – Friday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Center will be open to the public free of charge. Every afternoon, we will offer a free 40-minute tour at 3:00 pm. Drop in! No need to register in advance. On Fridays, we continue to offer our 90-minute Insider’s Tour, for which tickets may be purchased in advance.
Saturdays and Sundays, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
On a Saturday or Sunday visit to Stone Barns, participate in a variety of seasonal, hands-on activities and drop-in tours all included with your one-day admission ticket.
For More Info :GET TICKETS
Meet the: Sheep: 10:00 – 11:00 am
Farm Chore: Egg Collecting: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Meet the: Blue Hill Chef: 11:00 – 11:30 am
Farm Chore: Squash Harvest: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Getting Grounded Tour: 11:30 am (45 minutes) Adults
Meet the: Turkeys: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Making the Rounds Tour: Greenhouse: 1:30 pm (20 minutes)
Listen: Story Time: 1:30 – 1:50 pm, recommended ages 2-6
Meet the: Pigs in the Brooder Barn 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Farm Activity: Pepper Tasting and Evaluation 2:00 – 3:00pm
Hands-on: Carrot Top Pesto 2:30 – 3:30 pm
Getting Grounded Tour: 3:15 pm (45 minutes) Adults
Farm Chore: TBD: 3:45 pm
Making the Rounds Tour: Greenhouse: 4:15 pm (20 minutes)
Activities and details are subject to change.
FREE weekend passes are available for checkout at these Westchester public libraries: Briarcliff Manor, Chappaqua, Croton-on-Hudson, Greenburgh, Irvington, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, Ossining, Scarsdale, Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow, White Plains, and Yonkers Public Library: Crestman, Grinton I. Will and Riverfront branches.
An expanded selection of our farm-fresh produce, meat and eggs is available in the Farm Store Wednesday – Sunday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Please note that we no longer hold a weekly Sunday farm market.
By Global Position System (GPS)
Enter address as 630 Bedford Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Scroll down for more detailed directions.
Private group tours of Stone Barns are available for adults on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. Designed for non-profits, educational organizations or small community groups, these 1 to 1.5-hour tours cover the farm in its entirety and are led by knowledgeable staff members. The tour fee is $250 for groups of up to 10 people and $25/person for groups of 11 to 40 people. An optional 1-hour buffet lunch is available between 11:00 am and 1:30 pm for an additional fee (group size for buffet lunch: minimum of 10/maximum of 40).
Click here to complete a group tour request form. Please understand that submitting a group tour request form is not a confirmation of your reservation. Once your group tour request form is received, a member of our staff will get back to you via e-mail to schedule your trip (dates and times for private group tours are subject to availability). For questions, please call 914 366 6200 x151 or email [email protected]
For corporate group event options, please contact our partner Blue Hill at [email protected] or call 914 366 9606 x226 for more information.
630 Bedford Road
Pocantico Hills, NY 10591 (if using a GPS enter Tarrytown, NY 10591)
- Take 87 North (New York State Thruway) to Saw Mill River Parkway North to Exit 23, Eastview.
- At the light make a left.
- At the stop sign, make a right onto Lake Road.
- Lake Road will merge onto Route 448. Continue for approximately 0.8 miles.
- Entrance will be on the left.
From points North
- Take Saw Mill River Parkway South to Exit 23, Saw Mill River Road/Eastview.
- At the light, turn right.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Lake Road.
- Continue straight onto Route 448/Bedford Road approximately 0.7 miles.
- Entrance will be on the left.
From points North
- Take the Taconic to the Route 100 exit (Millwood), then go south on 100/117 to Route 448
- Continue on Route 448/Bedford Road approximately 1.7 miles. Entrance on the right.
From points East
- Take I-287 (Cross Westchester Expressway) West. I-287 will merge with I-87 (New York State Thruway).
- Take I-87 North to Exit 9, Tarrytown. This is the last exit before the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- At the end of exit ramp, turn left onto Route 119.
- Take Route 119 to the end.
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Route 9.
- Take Route 9 North through the villages of Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow approximately 1.7 miles.
- Make a right onto Route 448/Bedford Road.
- Follow up hill and make a left at the stop sign, continuing on Route 448.
- Continue approximately 0.5 miles. Entrance will be on the left.
From points West
- Take Tappan Zee Bridge East to Exit 9, Route 9. The exit is immediately after the toll plaza.
- Proceed to the end of the ramp and turn right onto Route 9 North.
- Continue with directions from “points East,” via Route 9 North above.
- Take the Metro North Hudson line to Tarrytown.
- For scheduling and additional train information, visit www.mta.nyc.us.
- Taxis are usually available at the station.
Looking for a weekend getaway? The Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel is offering a special Stone Barns Package that includes an exclusive rate, admission to Stone Barns and travel on Metro North. Learn more, here.
We have a 48-hour cancellation policy for all tickets, except tickets for fundraisers. For a refund, minus a $1.25 processing fee, please contact us within 48 hours of your visit at 914 366 6200 x131 or [email protected]
Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Dogs are not permitted in any growing areas; this includes the Field, Pastures, Barnyard, and Greenhouse. Please note: you may not have a dog with you if you plan on participating in programming.
Visitors are welcome to bike to the Center, but bike riding is not permitted on the grounds of Stone Barns Center or on the Rockefeller State Park Preserve trails. Please leave and lock your bike at the rack by the gatehouse entrance.
All programming at the Center is rain or shine except during thunder and lightening, and blizzards. If you want to know if a program is cancelled due to inclement weather, please call 914 366 6200.
Please come appropriately dressed for the weather (even when hot out, light pants are more suitable than shorts)—and wear closed-toed shoes.
Visitor Health and Safety
Stone Barns is a working farm. Many of our activities are seasonal, weather dependent and variable. We advise you to wear clothing appropriate for a day out on the farm. You may encounter uneven terrain, farm equipment and unfamiliar sights, sounds and smells. We encourage you to explore but ask you to respect our farmers’ work, and our animals and crops by keeping a safe distance. Please remember that many fences are electrified for our animals’ protection. Do not pet our animals. Whenever possible, but always before eating, clean your hands by washing and lathering vigorously for at least 20 seconds before rinsing. Wipes and sanitizers are not adequate protection. Children under 5, the elderly, pregnant women, and individuals with heart disease or compromised immune systems should exercise caution while visiting any farm.
Upon entering the property, you grant to Stone Barns Center and its employees, agents and assigns the right to photograph you and your dependent(s) for use in Stone Barns Center print, electronic, and digital media and publications. Visitors are welcome to take photographs of Stone Barns Center for their own personal use.
Professional photography shoots (personal, engagement, wedding etc) are not allowed at Stone Barns Center. For commercial photography on site, advanced permission must be secured. Commercial photographers should contact 914 366 6200 x118 to request permission before visiting Stone Barns.
The Center is closed to the general public on Mondays and Tuesdays. In addition, Stone Barns will be closed on the following dates in 2015:
December 23-January 1