Thursday Oct. 8, 2015
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
For many local governments, municipal vehicles are a large source of greenhouse gas emissions from their operations. Strategic fleet management can not only reduce emissions but also bring about significant cost savings from improved efficiency. This Climate Smart Communities webinar will provide case studies and guidance on green fleet management, including a tool that local governments can use to right-size their fleets. Participants will also learn how to develop a municipal vehicle fleet efficiency policy and meet one of the requirements under category two of the current Cleaner Greener Communities funding opportunity.
To join the webinar, follow these steps (in this order):
1) First, click on this link: https://meetny.webex.com/
2) Enter your name and email address.
3) Enter the meeting password: NYSDEC1
4) Click “Join”.
5) To join the audio portion through your telephone (as opposed to receiving the audio via your computer speakers):
- After joining the webinar online, click on “Call Me” in the onscreen Audio Connection box to get a call back from the system by entering your phone number.
- Alternatively, call 1-844-633-8697. Then enter the meeting ID: 649 021 057, followed by your attendee ID (which will be displayed on your computer screen in the Meeting Info tab).