Back to Calendar » January 23, 2016 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Hilltop Hanover Farm, 1271 Hanover St, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598, United States
The winter garden is a hibernating garden, and offers us a chance to explore the world of legumes, grains and spices. In this class, Chef Rinku Bhattacharya will talk about her dry staples pantry and show you how work with a variety of legumes and Ancient Grains. The will include an orientation to spices and how to use a pressure cooker. You will learn that there is more to legumes than just stews.
– Yellow Split Bean Savory Pancakes with Tomato Chutney
– Chickpea Stew with Winter Greens
– Farro and Mixed Vegetable Jambalaya
– Haleem A spicy lamb and multigrain chilli
– Pakoras Chickpea and Mixed Vegetable Fritters
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.